How FleetLogic WorksOptimized to meet unique needs of your business
Empower your team with an easy to use tool built to enhance the capabilities of today’s mobile workforce.
FleetLogic closes the gap in communication between the field and the office. Allowing them to work in sync; being more productive and saving time in the process.
FleetLogic Works in the Field and the Office
Enhances workforce productivity with mobile work orders
- Helps employees efficiently manage their workflow through a familiar, intuitive interface.
- Provides instant access to equipment/asset location, status, history, photos, and notes
- Replaces tedious, manual inspections, reduces data entry errors, and replaces it with faster, more accurate mobile inspections
- Enables quick capture, annotation, and sharing of equipment photos
Effortlessly manage job allocation from any computer or mobile browser
- Enable rapid, efficient dispatching though the easy to use web portal.
- Save time and money on printing, by immediately “pushing” work assignments to your employees’ mobile devices.
- Reduce back and forth communication by viewing latest status of field service and repairs.
- Enhance the customer experience by easily collecting digital signatures.
Job status in real-time
If a customer calls you right now, can you tell them the status of their job without having to put them on hold?
Determine if the job is assigned, in-progress, or completed in a matter of seconds. Your team to provides better customer service with real-time visibility.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
You can capture pictures of an asset anytime you are transporting or working on it. Handy for proof of delivery, condition and time of delivery, or for documenting upgrades in the work order process.
This picture can then be recalled in the case of a delivery dispute with a customer.
Keep it in the cloud
Using cloud based storage allows you and your team to access information from anywhere. PC, Mac, or tablet, doesn’t matter. When you need it, you can get connected.
Pass around the info, not the paper
When a service manager assigns a work order to a technician, it instantly appears on the mobile device. The technician sees all the information they need to complete the task. Adding labor, parts and notes is only a tap away.
Once they are done they tap complete and the work order is ready for billing.
Accurate information at every step
The difference between ordering part number G0B2-01 vs 6O8Z-OL can mean more downtime, and less fleet usage. With access to the parts catalog on the mobile device the mechanic can ensure the right part is ordered the first time.
No more time wasted trying to decipher scribbled notes!
No connection, no problem
Offline mode allows you to complete your work orders even when you don’t have a WiFi connection. Automatically syncing any offline work to the dashboard when reconnected.